Pages

∆∆∆˚˚˚introducing a few objects˚˚˚∆∆∆

This section is under construction.  There are many creations that have yet to be documented.  Pictures and videos to come!!!


I've been circuit bending for a few years and i am a bender for music sake. I have a tradition of creating cool new musical sound machines, taking them out on tour and almost always breaking them.   For a long time i didn't think to document what i was up to, and even still i don't really have a good camera. It's 2012 and I'm slowly getting around to it.   There are a few corpses lying around and some pictures below.  I am tough on my creations... the longer i live the stronger they get.  (also the more intricate)  




                            Kayla 5000 
                      
                               


                                         Coleco Glitch Machine


                                         


Inner talky machine


                                           devastation distortmusiion one


 D.I.Y. music box piezo amplification


amplified bowed bike wheel mechanism


bike wheel orchestra


electric canjo


tour mascot sock buddy



beast with hand for a head